Tag Archives: Field
General information on Morocco
Moroccan language and writing
- Wikipedia introduction to Moroccan language
- Recommended book (not in library): Lonely Planet Moroccan Arabic phrasebook & dictionary
Some useful interesting websites/blogs (list is not exhaustive – keep reading journals/books and web for more suggestions)
General information on Wales
- Further resources and information on the Welsh Wool Industry
- Field ADZ 4 888 Researching the City: Jenny Godfrey has written a comprehensive guide on doing field research in the city. Although aimed at level 4 students, it is relevant to this project. You can email Jenny Godfrey (email@example.com) for a copy or view a reference copy in both libraries.
Use the list of shelf mark numbers in your subject guide (via Cardiff Met login and password) to find a relevant book on the shelf. For more information on how to find print books, click here. If you need help finding books, speak to staff at Howard Gardens or Llandaff libraries.
Recommended databases (from Databases A-Z)
- Art Full Text
- Arts and Humanities and Full Text
- WGSN: lots of useful information/designs here, including an interview with Moroccan artist Hassan Hajjaj and a colourful profile on Marakesh with maps, list of shops, travel advice, etc.
- Berg Fashion Library: a good source of historical/cultural aspects of dress/textiles and fashion.